Problem on listenning directly from mixer

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Laband

Problem on listenning directly from mixer

Post by Laband » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:30 am

Hi guys,
first sorry my english really very poor ..... then start with my question.
Auria 16 tracks not "pro" version is not my device, but a friend of mine ( who is not "speackenglish" at all :-) ) bought this tool ...
.... so:
he is not able to listen to the recordings directly from the mixer, not via tablet Android.
Perhaps it is a configuration problem, anyway he has a very valid excuse, not having the opportunity to view a tutorial in Italian language.
Someone is able to help him ?
Feel free to ask me questions if I was not clear.
have a good day :-)
Maurizio

Corey W
Expert

Re: Problem on listenning directly from mixer

Post by Corey W » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:38 am

Hi Maurizio,
A few things to check:

-Make sure the physical mute switch on your iPad is not 'on'

-Ensure the iPad system volume is turned up

-You have to have the 'system microphone' enabled (turned on) for Auria- iPad Settings app> Auria (in left column)> turn 'on' microphone

Let me know if any of the above are the issues. If you need to email in your native language, please send me an email to suppoort@drumagog.com and I will help further.

-Corey

mididrum
Expert

Post by mididrum » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:39 pm

if the mixer in use is USB mixer (behringer xr18)
in that mixer channels setting on screen : you MUST swap any input ( INS) pair (better use AUX in)from analog in to USB in (return from auria matrix out) with the proper NUMBER choice set at Auria Matrix out matching Usb IN return matrix of Behringer Matrix
now you can listen playback from auria
while THE recording mixer track ( set to output usb PREFADER) to Auria don't need nor GET AUDIO return from Auria , you get it from MIXER fader track as usual if NOT recording with the suitable balance with Auria playback NOW available from MIXER aux Ins (usb) linked to Auria Master fader of course !

TIP/_ about Behringer TRICK :
Check also your MIXER routing there is a PRE MUTE (near to PAN screen) for every/each channel to access or NOT to Mixer master , good reason to hear nothing ....

Markku

Post by Markku » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:59 am

Check also Preferences-->General-->CoreAudio Mode. Make sure it is set to Standard. I use Tascam US-4x4 USB Soundcard and if I leave CoreAudio setting to MulriRoute, iPad speakers are not playing back although headphones still work. :roll:

Markku

Post by Markku » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:01 am

Markku wrote:Check also Preferences-->General-->CoreAudio Mode. Make sure it is set to Standard. I use Tascam US-4x4 USB Soundcard and if I leave CoreAudio setting to MulriRoute when disconnecting the soundcard, iPad speakers are not playing back although headphones still work. :roll: