Lost all files...but can still see on iTunes

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

sivan.carmi

Lost all files...but can still see on iTunes

Post by sivan.carmi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi, last night I recorded a band show- when I was down, all the files looked fine. I tried connecting to bluetooth speaker- couldn't for some reason- then Auria crashed and when I reopened it I got a message like "errors were automatically repaired "- but now the files are corrupted- can't see anything on the project. In iTunes I can see the project file, but can't excess any of the tracks. I saved a copy on my desktop, I can see the wav files- but can't load them to Logic X or do anything else. Im using iPad Air 1 latest software and later Auria Pro update... This never happened to me with Auria, very strange.

Corey W
Expert

Re: Lost all files...but can still see on iTunes

Post by Corey W » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:16 pm

A few questions:

-What is the size of your Auria project when viewing on your Mac desktop?

-What error (if any) are you getting in Logic Pro X when trying to import the audio files?

-Have you tried to create a new project in Auria and import the Wav files from the corrupted session?

sivan.carmi

Re: Lost all files...but can still see on iTunes

Post by sivan.carmi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Hi, just saw your reply... it was about 4gb. I don't remember the exact error- it just wouldn't open in Logic. I did try opening a new project- no luck. I've deleted the files already, but it might be a bug in the recent update- never had issues like that with Auria.
Thanks for the help though!