Clear data from iPad

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

CDRowe

Clear data from iPad

Post by CDRowe » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:44 am

I recently created a large project, copied it to Dropbox to process further in a Windows 10 app, then deleted the project from Auria Pro.

When I check the space used on my iPad it still shows Auria as consuming 16GB, but there are no projects in Auria at this time.

I tried offloading and reinstalling the app (not actually deleting it which I believe will lose my plugins), but after reinstall it still shows 16GB storage used.

Is there any way to free that storage without completely deleting and reinstalling the app? I am on the latest v of IOS on an iPad Pro.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Clear data from iPad

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:33 am

Yes, there's a Cleanup button in the settings page for this purpose.

Rim

CDRowe

Post by CDRowe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Clearing data from app did not work. I deleted and reinstalled the app and that cleared it.

cumminsn

Post by cumminsn » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:01 am

I have exactly the same issue at present which is now preventing me from running the App as I'm very close to hitting the total memory usage space.

I can't recover any other storage space as there is nothing else on there except IOS based DAWs,Guitar Amp simulators and samples,all of which have been paid for and are in use.

What is the correct procedure for re-installing the App then recovering the 8 x prized FabFilter plugins I currently have loaded?

The Cleanup option in Settings didn't work for me either.

Cheers

Neil Cummins
Warrington
UK