End of file

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Frankv3
Expert

End of file

Post by Frankv3 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:09 am

I have 2 probs I hope you guys can help with. Main one is I deleted a bunch of stuff at the end of a song but Auria seems to still see the file going out to the original end when I mix it down making it longer than it is. How do I mark the end of the song, I thought Auria would auto mark it at the end of any “info”?

Also, I can’t seem to make locators work by double tapping in the timeline and dragging to the right. Wherever I tap just pulls the cursor to that point, but doesn’t let me highlight. Any help is appreciated.

Rodolfo
Expert

Re: End of file

Post by Rodolfo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:59 am

Hi @Frankv3
I’m not sure about the first point, it’s hard for me to identify what the problem could be without trying it on the actual project, but you can always set locators on the song range and then mixdown using “selector range” as option.

Going to the second point (in relation to the first one) after double tapping don’t take your finger off the screen, just drag it to the other locator position, as in the video below. Hope this helps.

https://youtu.be/n8zkXvICPLI

Cheers,
Rodolfo

Frankv3
Expert

Re: End of file

Post by Frankv3 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:19 pm

Thanks, Rodolfo. Yeah, my first problem is solved (sliver frags I didn’t see at the end of my song). The locator thing was kind of silly. I was tapping in the middle of the timeline (on the numbers) instead of lower. Thanks for your help as always.