Auria responds amazingly with apple trackpad iOS 13.4

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Auria responds amazingly with apple trackpad iOS 13.4

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Been using Auria with my apple trackpad and it’s been amazing. No more multiple taps to hit a small icon. No more unwanted moves of the automation points. adjusting Fabfilter plugins points is a breeze. Overall this works great. If you suffer from big fingers than this is the cure. just completed a project without ever touching the iPad screen. clean as a whistle. editing is very accurate. Made my year.

Apple Magic Trackpad. iOS 13.4, iPad Pro 2nd gen 12” Auria 2.24.
Cheers.

Wasser

Re: Auria responds amazingly with apple trackpad iOS 13.4

Post by Wasser » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:34 am

Good to hear. Been thinking about getting one.

I’ve been trying out a mouse, and it really helps the workflow. Only problem I’ve had is when «exing» away some windows, It won’t close them. Like the small recording input window. Have you encountered this using while the trackpad?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Auria responds amazingly with apple trackpad iOS 13.4

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:09 am

Yes I did but with a two finger tap on the trackpad those windows will close. As far as my testing goes, you must set Tap in the system settings for the experience to be nearly perfect. There is only one thing that I can not do is to zoom the tracks vertically in the editor lanes but horizontal work’s good. Now the Auria drop down lists really make sense. It’s as if Auria was already desktop ready. What I found interesting is that the smallest pointer size is exactly the same size of AuriaPros smallest icon when set to iPad Pro screen mode. Also this makes for a good remote control which a lot of users ask for. Rim could create a full screen transport to be seen from far away. Curious where this can go. Cheers.