Can you sync audio to video in Auria?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Frankv3
Expert

Can you sync audio to video in Auria?

Post by Frankv3 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:28 pm

Hi all. If I download a video into Auria will the audio and video be automatically “tied” together or can I separate them and slide one or the other along the timeline to sync them up? Thanks for any help.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Can you sync audio to video in Auria?

Post by Anthony Alves » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:41 am

You can separate the audio from the video in Auria. You can manipulate the audio any way you'd like but the video is static and cannot be adjusted. I would recommend a video editor for real control over the video. The difference between the two apps is that the video editor really handles the video well but the audio control is minimal where Auria handles the audio really well but not the video. Cheers

Frankv3
Expert

Re: Can you sync audio to video in Auria?

Post by Frankv3 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:01 am

Yeah, thanks Anthony. That’s why I record audio separate from the video and mix and edit in two separate apps, video editor for video and Auria for sound. Just wondering the best and easiest way to bring the two together. Whether to bring the mixed audio into the video editor, or to import the edited video into Auria. I’m guessing the first way is probably better. Any thoughts? Thanks for your help.