No sound on the opening demo

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Holau

No sound on the opening demo

Post by Holau » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:29 am

Hi all,
Is anyone have an idea why no song is coming out from the demo ?
I haven't tried to record something yet and wanted to play a bit with the demo, but no song is coming out from the ipad. I've tried to use the headphone thinking it might come from it but still nothing. I've also played with everything around hoping to unlock something but again, nothing.
I've checked on the forum, youtube, etc... nothing either.

Any idea ?

thank you

PS: Auria Pro

Rim
Site Admin

Re: No sound on the opening demo

Post by Rim » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:18 am

Some simple things to check: make sure the master fader is not all the way down, try the volume buttons on the side of your iPad, and try rebooting the iPad.

Rim

Holau

Post by Holau » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:25 am

Master are all the way up, metering doesn't move despite that the player head is moving. Volume is set correctly. I've already restarted the iPad and even reinstall the app but still nothing.

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Did you allow for the system microphone to be enabled when Auria was first starting up?
If you accidentally pressed 'Don't Allow', you can go into the iPad Settings App> Auria Pro (left column) and enable the system microphone (make sure it is showing green)

Holau

Post by Holau » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:12 am

Thank you everyone for your support. Actually I made a "mistake" using >> button instead of > because it was not working when I first tried, As the player head line was moving I though that their was an issue... Anyway, everything works perfectly now.