Mastering

For Auria users to share their creativity!

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Mastering

Mastering

Post by Mastering » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks to all the Engineers that submitted music for listening. We have now close the submitting option.Keep in mind we did this to see how many great engineers are working in their garage. Not that we don't have class worldwide engineers on staff already.We had to turn away one or two engineers so they might appear a little Gruntal.In their judgment of MasterCentral. But nonetheless engineering is what we're all about. We don't only work with Auria We work with ProTools open labs and etc. So when you hear someone speaking about masteringcentral.Do your own due diligence on them To see what they have done in the music business.You'll be surprised to see not much. My name is Kenneth pounder And I am one of the creators of hip-hop music. And one of the owners of masteringcentral Also a member of the legendary Coldcrush brothers. You can look that up on Google. So when someone talks about masteringcentral Google them and see what they have done. So on that Note to all the engineers That are mixing and mastering keep on rocking your friends at masteringcentral.
Last edited by Mastering on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tarekith
Expert

Re: Mastering

Post by Tarekith » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 pm

If I only charge $19 a track, will you promise to use a period and capital letters?

Mastering

Post by Mastering » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Yes bumpy ride on the plane. sorry about the capital and the periods. also if you can send us some of your masterd track to listen to thanks.

Boabstewart

Post by Boabstewart » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi, has anyone taken this up ?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:30 pm

:?:

Tarekith
Expert

Post by Tarekith » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:00 am

Boabstewart wrote:Hi, has anyone taken this up ?
God no, why would any serious mastering engineer bother? Especially at those rates :)

Mastering

Post by Mastering » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Once again this was designed for engineers that are coming up. And working in the garage. Now for engine such as myself. We make more money than most people making a year. Once again this is for the engineer that's coming up we wanted to see how good they were out There No disrespect to the engineers We always look out for new prodigy . Keep in mind it was just designed to make a few extra dollars a month for those guys that need to pay extra bills and etc. To all the engineers that all rocking mixing and mastering keep rocking on your friends at Mastering Central.

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:35 am

I created hip-hop. Not the "other" Coldcrush brothers. They not as legendary.See look That up on this Goggles and see for yorslef.sorry about capital letters.Private jet ride is bumpy. The pilot mY also be crUnK off the new mastr. To all the otr englisheers out they're keep rockin and I will create another new generation defining genre soon. Keep ya posted.