My inbox is too full

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

My inbox is too full

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 19, 2013 1:39 pm

My inbox from Auria users requests has now reached 97% full and I can not for the life of me find a way to empty the inbox to allow for new ones. Anyone know this trick? Cheers.

supanorton
Expert

Re: My inbox is too full

Post by supanorton » Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Anthony Alves wrote:My inbox from Auria users requests has now reached 97% full and I can not for the life of me find a way to empty the inbox to allow for new ones. Anyone know this trick? Cheers.
After tapping "new messaages", on the far right of the screen, there are boxes, which can be tapped to mark each message. You can also select "mark all" on the bottom right of that screen. There is also a little window on the bottom right which says, "Mark/unmark as important". If you tap that window, you will see an option for "delete marked". Hope this helps. Nice to be of help to you for a change!

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: My inbox is too full

Post by Anthony Alves » Mon May 20, 2013 9:40 am

supanorton wrote:
Anthony Alves wrote:My inbox from Auria users requests has now reached 97% full and I can not for the life of me find a way to empty the inbox to allow for new ones. Anyone know this trick? Cheers.
After tapping "new messaages", on the far right of the screen, there are boxes, which can be tapped to mark each message. You can also select "mark all" on the bottom right of that screen. There is also a little window on the bottom right which says, "Mark/unmark as important". If you tap that window, you will see an option for "delete marked". Hope this helps. Nice to be of help to you for a change!
Why thank you so much for that info. Cheers mate. Lovin your music by the way. Keep em coming when you can.