Reverb big problem!

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

korkodil

Reverb big problem!

Post by korkodil » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:23 am

Hi!i am an owner of iPad air focusrite Scarlett 6i6 interface I am on last iOS and I connect the Scarlett with a camera connection kit to iPad I turn auria on and everything works just fine .but after few minutes while performing live ( I use the whole system for live perfomance situation) I get too much reverb from auxiliaries which sometimes stops (no reverb at all) and when the singer sings sometimes after that the total level of the master output goes down and the reverb becomes huge again and stops and again and again all this repeats and as a result I can't perform..sounda like some kind of bad limiter pushes the total signal down but when I checked it in the channel strip and the bus pressor plugin I put the limiter of and the compressor,even if I bypassed the plugin settings still happens!what happens really ?this drives me crazy is it a problem with reverb plugins or what?
Please guys I need your help

P.S.when I use cubasis everything sound fine

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Reverb big problem!

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 am

I can't think of anything that could cause this. If you have a project you can send me which demonstrates this problem, I'd love to see it.

Rim

korkodil

Post by korkodil » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:05 am

Hi Rim

How I can send you the project you said?i remind you that I am not using it for recording but just for live performance so how can I do it?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:01 pm

If it's a problem that happens predictably, then sending me the project will help me solve this for you. Does this happen every time? If so, send it to me, and I'll run a signal through it and listen for the problem you describe.

Thanks,
Rim

korkodil

Post by korkodil » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Yes but Rim ,what I asked you is how I can send it to you?i don't know the way to do it?what you mean ?by email somehow?which way can you tell me?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:17 pm

The best way is using DropBox. My dropbox address is: rim at drumagog dot com

Just let me know exactly what to do to make this happen.

Thanks,
Rim

korkodil

Post by korkodil » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Ok I II do it and I tell you
Thanks

korkodil

Post by korkodil » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi Rim the problem succesfully solved thanks for your patience and help!All it was about aux delay Compensation Setting in Settings menu.I had turn this to on and when i turned it back to off(default setting) everything worked like charm!!!I dont know why but it did work!!Anyway thanks a lot for your help!!!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:27 am

That still shouldn't be happening though. If you ever get a chance, I would still like to see that project, so I can figure out if there's a bug there to fix.

Thanks,
Rim