Can’t pull up project

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Frankv3
Expert

Can’t pull up project

Post by Frankv3 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:48 pm

Hello all. Hope someone can help me. In my Auria Pro I was trying to combine a recording project with a video from Dropbox. The video imported alright, at least it showed up on the screen, but the project would not respond to any actions. I got a message which said the project had too many tracks for this version of Auria, but I only had 2 tracks plus the video. It turned out that I was running short on iPad memory so tried to move some things to Dropbox. Also deleted the video in Files. I had to uninstall Auria to do all this then reinstalled which went fine. Except now I can’t pull up the video project at all. Every time I try I get the “too many tracks” message I was getting earlier. Any way of saving this project. I hate to loose the audio tracks which were live. Thanks for any help.

Corey W
Expert

Re: Can’t pull up project

Post by Corey W » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:45 pm

Are you able to use the Apple Files App on your iPad to send us the entire Auria project file?
You can move the Auria Project into DropBox or any supported cloud account in Files and then send a share link to Support(at)Drumagog(dot)com

Frankv3
Expert

Re: Can’t pull up project

Post by Frankv3 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:17 pm

Sorry Corey. Couldn’t get signed on to the Group after our last discussion. In the mean time I found a way to reproduce the project I was working on and deleted the “stuck” project which I had imported a video to. I recopied the video from my video camera to windows on my laptop, put it through the video editor to chop off the unneeded beginning and ending and loaded it into Dropbox. It plays ok there but the sound is not in sync with the video. That’s ok because I want to use the recorded sound in Auria anyway, but it seems I can’t import it. When I hit “Import Video” then choose Dropbox as the source it doesn’t list the video file I need which is in Dropbox. It’s a .WMV file. Is that a problem for Auria. Most of this is kind’a outside what you do. A big mess. Do you possibly have any ideas? Just want to import the video and use the soundtrack in Auria. Thanks for any help.