Screen Format Problems w/Auria + Auria Pro upgrade

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

skiphunt
Expert

Screen Format Problems w/Auria + Auria Pro upgrade

Post by skiphunt » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:54 pm

(already posted this in General, but figured it belonged in Bug reports - I tried to email Rim also, but I the system didn't send me a copy of the email as selected - I thought maybe this app had been abandoned, but it's still for sale in the appstore in both plain and pro versions, so I'm guessing it's still being supported?)

Hi,

I haven't used Auria Pro in a long time. I'd actually deleted it.

Today I decided to see if it's still viable for my use, and installed it on my iPad Pro 11in m2.

I originally purchased Auria, then the Auria Pro upgrade... so, I have to install plain Auria first, then restore all my purchases that includes the Auria Pro upgrade and various other IAPs that I purchased years ago.

After the install and purchases restore were completed, I noticed the app is not using my entire screen. It's like it's using about 2/3rds of the screen and the bottom portion is blank.

I tried turning Auria setting for retina on/off with no effect. I don't have a "optimize for iPad pro setting" and I've tried rotating back and forth to get it to reset itself.

Is there a fix for this? I'd nearly unusable as it is now. Didn't the last update fix some of this stuff? Or, did that update no fix the issues if your copy of Auria Pro is the "upgraded" version?

Please advise. I'd like to get back to playing with it again.

skiphunt
Expert

Re: Screen Format Problems w/Auria + Auria Pro upgrade

Post by skiphunt » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:08 am

FYI: to confirm this is a screen resolution problem, related to the 11in screen size and resolution of iPad Pro 11in M2... I installed Auria on an iPad mini 5, then restored the Auria Pro purchase and various IAPs, and it all worked fine. This problem appears to be related to specific screens and I'm hoping an easy and quick fix.