Deleting tracks caused curruptions of other tracks

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Coopmusic247
Expert

Deleting tracks caused curruptions of other tracks

Post by Coopmusic247 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:46 pm

I deleted three tracks. Another track after those tracks because garbled. To give you a better picture. I deleted three harmony vocal parts and then the frozen snare track's hits were in different places. It was all audio and it didn't shift one way or the other. The hit were just scattered. Kinda like choking when you record without enough CPU but this audio was already recorded. Had to delete the old track now messed up track and bring in a new one. Ipad 2 Auria full version. 32 bit CPU at 45 and mem at 22MB

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Deleting tracks caused curruptions of other tracks

Post by Rim » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Can you tell me a little more about your project before you had this problem?

Were all the tracks frozen?

It would help if you listed your track layout (how it was before you deleted the track).

For example:

Track 1: Not Frozen
Track 2 Frozen
Track 3 Frozen

I deleted Track 3.
Then I unfroze Track 2.

Something like this would help me to try and duplicate the scenario here.

Thanks,
Rim

Coopmusic247
Expert

Post by Coopmusic247 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:21 am

Sorry, I have worked around the problem and no longer have the original session, but the messed up track was track 17 (frozen audio, single region)
I deleted tracks 10, 11, and 12 which were not frozen obviously. Tracks 13, 14, 15, 16 were unaffected though some were frozen and some were not. Honestly, I believe because of the type of jumble that I got afterward in the snare track (17), that it must have been a CPU hiccup. Track 17 had a few plugins on it namely Pro Q and C and Drumagog.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 am

OK, perfect, thanks. I'll try to create a test project to see if I can duplicate this.

Rim