"Can't save project file"

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

CEIsar
Expert

"Can't save project file"

Post by CEIsar » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Since the upgrade to iOS 7 i always get this message whatever button i'm pressing in Auria.It happened with the last version and it happens with the current version as well.All the time.When i try to open a project (or even create a new one),it shows me this message...and crashes immediately.Should i reinstall Auria?Again? :|

edit:The 1.14 update went online just a minute after i opened this thread,lol.Updating now...hope this helps.
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX

Rim
Site Admin

Re: "Can't save project file"

Post by Rim » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Not sure if 1.14 will help. This happens if your project gets corrupted for some reason. The only solution is to restore that project from a backup or manually try to copy one of the snapshots into the main project folder. The error happens because Auria is trying to save your project, but the project file is gone (.prj)

Rim

CEIsar
Expert

Re: "Can't save project file"

Post by CEIsar » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:18 pm

God bless i made a complete auria backup before i even opened it the first time under iOS7.I learnd it the hard way after losing a lot of work with buggy Fabfilter plugins,maybe you remember that story ;-)

Therefore (and unfortunately)i have a lot of experiences with corrupt project files.I'll give it a try tomorrow,thanks...
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX